As part of measures to ensure put in place to offer admissions to first-year students, OLAG SHS is going to administer entrance examinations on Saturday 26th of August 2023, just two (2) weeks after the writing of the national BECE for interested candidates. The subjects to be written are: 1. English Language (9am-10:30am) 2. Mathematics (11 am to 12:30 pm) 3. Integrated Science (1 pm to 2:30 pm). The examinations will be written simultaneously in over 20 centres across the country, find the list attached).
Applicants will be required:
- To be Final Year JHS students who have registered to write the BECE in August this year or should have written the BECE in previous years,
- To apply through the school’s website (https://apply.olagshs.edu.gh),
- To pay the non-refundable fee of One Hundred and fifty Ghana Cedis (GHC150) as Registration,
- To choose one of the listed centres closest to them,
- To be able to arrive at the chosen centre by 8:30 am on the examination day.
Our Lady of Grace Senior High School (OLAG SHS) is an ultra-modern Catholic Senior High School located at Mamponteng in the Kwabre East Municipality of the Ashanti Region. It is a school run by the Catholic Diocese of Konongo-Mampong with the vision of offering holistic education to the youth. It has the best of academic, domestic, healthcare, and recreational facilities to serve its students. It has a modern IT facility which allows students to do practical IT classes in
- Computer Programming,
- Computer Networking,
- Computer Hardware,
- Media Studies
- CCTV and Satellite Dish Installations,
aside from their normal WASSCE related subjects. There are very attractive scholarship opportunities for brilliant but needy students, some of whom are even supported with stipends depending on their conditions of need. The school is also establishing strong links with universities in the United States that desire to offer admissions on scholarships to our outstanding students.
For any information, you can visit our website: www.olagshs.edu.gh
Or Contact us on:
- 055 809 3814
For technical assistance whiles filling out the registration forms, please contact Mr. Sunkwa via 0245983018